ICRID 2016 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Submission of abstract is extended to 27 November 2016.
Department of Economics at Faculty of Economics in Universitas Riau invites scholars, practitioners and graduate students to submit abstracts to be presented in the 2016 International Conference on Rural Industrial Development (ICRID 2016). The theme of the conference is Rural Industrial Development. The Conference will be held in Pekanbaru, Riau on 5 December 2016.
The potential areas of interest for submission in this conference include, but not limited to the following:
Rural industrial development has an important role in economic growth of many countries. Along with the accelerated growth, poverty rate has declined. Some countries have managed to achieve growth with equity, whereas in others inequality have remained high. Rural industrial development also have to balance the environment and society development. Some are imbalance. Therefore, this Conference is conducted to share experiences and findings of the stakeholders.
The purposes of this conference are:
- To share the research’s finding.
- To disseminate the new model and methods.
- To recommend the rural industrial development on its application of the new insight to decision makers.
Rural industrial development
- Professor Kosuke Mizuno (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Associate Professor Dr. Ahmad Bashawir (Universiti Utara Malaysia)
- Jahrizal (Universitas Riau, Indonesia)
Extended Abstact Submission Deadline : 11 November 2016
Accepted Abstract Notification : 20 November 2016
Registration Deadline : 27 November 2016
Conference Event : 5 December 2016
- Extended abstract (maximum 500 words) is required to be submitted to ICRID 2016 by sending email (as attachment) to all email addresses in the Contacts below by 11 November 2016.
- Abstract should consist of background, data and methodology, potential contribution to knowledge, and keywords. Abstract should be in English.
- Presentation sessions are seminar-style for each abstract and ample time for discussion and for participants to provide constructive feedback to authors. Abstract presentations will be in English.
- All participants must register for the conference. The deadline by which presenting author must be registered in order for their abstract to be included in the program is 27 November 2016.
- Please do send us your transfer receipt via email to all email addresses in the Contacts below with subject “Transfer Receipt ICRID 2016 – Your Full Name“.
- For students, don’t forget to send us your student card (front & back) together with your transfer receipt.
The Fee includes:
- Conference kits
- Certificate of Presentation & attendance
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
- Access to all sessions
- Abstract Proceeding
|International Presenter||USD 100||USD 50|
|Local Presenter||IDR 500,000||IDR 200,000|
Bank Name : Bank Mandiri
Account Name : Jahrizal
Account Number : 1080011264752
Swift Code : BMRIIDJA
- Computer (MS Windows environment) and projector will be available in each room for presentations. Please use either PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx) or Portable Document Format (.pdf) for presentations. Presenters are requested to bring their presentation on a USB disk. Connecting personal laptops is discouraged to avoid excessive loss of time. There will be also a parallel room assistant that will help you during your sessions.
- Each parallel session for abstract presentations will present 4 abstracts in total 2 hours. For each abstract there will be 30 minutes max (15-20 minutes of presentation, 10-15 minutes for questions and answer from the floor).
Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia
SKA CO EX
Complex SKA Mall, Pekanbaru
It is located within the SKA Mall Complex. The nearest hotel is Swiss-Bellinn SKA Pekanbaru, only 2 minutes’ walk from SKA Co Ex. Swiss-Bellinn SKA Pekanbaru can be contacted at Phone: +62 761 61888 ; Email: email@example.com
Monday, 5 December 2016
08.00 AM – 15.00 AM